Introduce young kids to the LEGO® Star Wars™ universe with a quick-build Resistance X-wing and popular characters from Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
Team up with Poe Dameron and become a Resistance hero! Build your own awesome X-wing starfighter then jump in the cockpit. Make sure that BB-8 is also on board and launch into space. Fold out the wings and hit top speed. Once you have defeated the First Order forces, fly home and celebrate victory!
• Give younger children a great first experience of LEGO® Star Wars™ with this Resistance X-wing (75297) construction toy, featuring a starter brick chassis for a quick build so the action starts fast.
• The buildable starfighter toy comes with a Poe Dameron LEGO® minifigure with a blaster pistol, plus a BB-8 droid LEGO figure to inspire creative role-play fun.
• The X-wing has an opening cockpit for Poe Dameron, space for BB-8 and wings that fold out for flight mode.
• Easy to build and rebuild after playtime battles, this 60-piece LEGO® Star Wars™ starter set makes the best birthday present, holiday gift or surprise treat for creative kids aged 4 and up.
• This awesome starfighter building toy measures over 1.5 in. (5 cm) high, 6 in. (15 cm) long and 7.5 in. (19 cm) wide, so it can fit easily into a child's backpack ready for play on the go.
• This is an ideal construction model for young children to attempt to build on their own or with the assistance of an older sibling or adult.
• Make building this starfighter extra exciting for children with Instructions PLUS, available in the free LEGO® Building Instructions app, featuring zoom and rotate viewing tools.
• LEGO® Star Wars™ 4+ building toys give kids a fun-packed introduction to the Star Wars universe, helping them learn to build and develop their creativity through play.
• LEGO® components satisfy the highest industry standards to ensure a consistent, secure connection and robust builds – it's been that way since 1958.
• LEGO® bricks and pieces are tested to the max to make sure they meet some of the most stringent safety standards on planet Earth – and in galaxies far, far away!