Fans can reimagine classic Star Wars™ trilogy action with this brick-built version of Luke Skywalker’s X-wing Fighter and iconic Star Wars characters.Read more...
Get set for a thrilling trench run in Luke Skywalker’s iconic X-wing Fighter! Make sure faithful droid R2-D2 is on board and then jump in the cockpit. Fire up the engines and launch into space. Switch the wings into attack mode and fire the spring-loaded shooters at Imperial starships. Then, when the battle is won, speed back to the Rebels' base to celebrate!
• Recreate scenes from the classic Star Wars™ trilogy with this awesome building toy for kids, featuring a LEGO® brick-built version of Luke Skywalker’s iconic X-wing Fighter (75301).
• Includes Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia and General Dodonna LEGO® minifigures, each with weapons including Luke's lightsaber, plus an R2-D2 LEGO droid figure for role-play adventures.
• The X-wing features an opening LEGO® minifigure cockpit, space for R2-D2, wings that can be switched to attack position at the touch of a button, retractable landing gear and 2 spring-loaded shooters.
• Fun to build and play with solo or as a group activity, this building toy makes a super birthday present, holiday gift or surprise treat for creative kids and any Star Wars™ fan aged 9 and up.
• This starfighter construction model measures over 3 in. (8 cm) high, 12.5 in. (31 cm) long and 11 in. (28 cm) wide, and looks awesome displayed in a child's bedroom between playtime missions.
• Buying for a big Star Wars™ fan who is a LEGO® beginner? Don’t worry. This set comes with step-by-step, illustrated instructions so they can build with Jedi-like confidence.
• LEGO® Star Wars™ sets are fabulous for kids (and adult fans) to recreate scenes from the saga, dream up original stories or just build and proudly display the construction models.
• Ever since 1958, LEGO® components have met stringent industry standards, meaning they are compatible and connect consistently – no need to use the Force!
• LEGO® components are tested in almost every way imaginable to ensure they meet rigorous safety standards.