LEGO® Marvel Spider-Man Attack on the Spider Lair takes kids inside the ultimate superhero headquarters, which is also a super-cool teenager’s room!
Spider-Man is relaxing in his super-cool headquarters, playing video games, practicing his skateboard tricks and shooting a few basketballs. But when Venom and Green Goblin force their way in, it’s time for battle! Will the amazing web-slinger catch the bad guys and lock them in his personal jail? With cool weapons, the Iron Spider Suit and your superhero skills, he might just do it!
• There’s everything a teenage superhero needs in LEGO® Marvel Spider-Man Attack on the Spider Lair (76175) – the first LEGO version of the web-slinger’s high-tech HQ.
• Includes Spider-Man, Green Goblin and Venom minifigures, a PC, PlayStation, basketball game, skateboard with ramp, drinks area, camera, training kit, motorbike, Iron Spider Suit, weapons and a jail.
• Young superheroes join Spider-Man playing games in his HQ. When 2 super villains force their way in, it's time for battle. Kids must use the amazing equipment and their own skills to save the day.
• An ideal birthday, holiday or just-because gift for Marvel movie fans aged 8 and up who want to stand out from the crowd with the premier LEGO® set Spider-Man’s HQ.
• Spider-Man’s spectacular headquarters measure over 5 in. (14 cm) high, 16 in. (41 cm) long and 6 in. (17 cm) wide and combine easily with other LEGO® Marvel Spider-Man sets.
• Featuring fun extras, including a selection of webs to throw, security screens to monitor and a hand-operated ball slinger for basketball practice.
• All LEGO® Marvel Spider-Man playsets are cool and collectible and give kids the chance to relive favorite superhero movie moments and create imaginative stories of their own.
• LEGO® components satisfy stringent industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart correctly every time – it's been that way since 1958.
• LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they fulfill rigorous global safety standards.