An instant LEGO® Harry Potter™ playset inside a brick-built book playset, with characters and features from the magical Transfiguration classroom.Read more...
Open the cover and be instantly transported to Professor McGonagall's Transfiguration classroom at Hogwarts™. Grab a spell book from the cupboard and join Hermione and Ron as the Head of Gryffindor™ House teaches the magic of Transfiguration. Ron needs help when he struggles to turn his pet rat into a goblet! When the lesson ends, close the cover and take it with you wherever you go.
• LEGO® Harry Potter™ Hogwarts™ Moment: Transfiguration Class (76382) is a brick-built playbook that opens to reveal a Hogwarts Transfiguration classroom playset from the Harry Potter movies.
• Includes Hermione Granger™, Ron Weasley™ and Professor McGonagall™ minifigures, a blackboard, 2 desks, 2 chairs, treasure chest, storage cupboard, spell book and lots of authentic accessories.
• Kids open the set's cover to enter Professor McGonagall's Transfiguration lesson. There are lots of magical supplies to practice with – but Ron needs help when his pet rat turns into a goblet!
• For ages 8 and up. Suitable for young witches and wizards looking for a new way to enjoy a Harry Potter™ adventure.
• This magical Hogwarts™ Moment set measures over 5 in. (12 cm) high, 3 in. (8 cm) wide and 1.5 in. (4 cm) deep, a perfect size for pick-up-and-play portable convenience.
• Features several accessories for extra imaginative fun, such as a teacup, silver goblet and a frog for transfiguration practice, plus Ron's pet rat, Scabbers.
• There are a series of these magical sets to collect, each designed and decorated to recreate a different Hogwarts™ classroom. Together, they interlock to create an innovative 360-degree play space.
• All LEGO® Harry Potter™ sets contain favorite characters, fun features and familiar locations from the popular movies. Captivating, convenient and a magical gift for any young witch or wizard.
• LEGO® components fulfil stringent industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time – and it’s been that way since 1958.
• LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they satisfy rigorous global safety standards.