A LEGO® Harry Potter™ potion-making playset that looks like a magical book, featuring well-known characters from the Hogwarts™ Potions class.Read more...
Open the magical, brick-built book playset and enter the Hogwarts™ dungeon! Professor Snape’s Potions class is about to begin. Quick! Grab your equipment from the shelf and join Draco Malfoy™ and Seamus Finnigan as the Head of Slytherin™ House teaches the magic of making potions.
• LEGO® Harry Potter™ Hogwarts™ Moment: Potions Class (76383) is a brick-built playbook that opens and unfolds to reveal the dungeon Potions classroom from the Harry Potter movies.
• Includes Draco Malfoy™, Seamus Finnigan and Professor Snape™ minifigures, a potion book, blackboard, armchair, table, secret chamber and a dungeon backdrop.
• Kids lift the cover to enter Professor Snape's Potions lesson. There is potion-making equipment to practice with – and a secret chamber to explore!
• For ages 8 and up. Suitable for young witches and wizards looking for a new way to enjoy a Harry Potter™ adventure.
• This magical Hogwarts™ Moment set measures over 5 in. (12 cm) high, 3 in. (8 cm) wide and 1.5 in. (4 cm) deep – the perfect size for play, portability and placing on a kid's bookshelf.
• Features authentic accessories, such as a spoon, knife, cup, pot and a purple potion, plus a dungeon setting that kids will recognize from the Harry Potter™ movies.
• There are more magical sets like this to collect, each designed to recreate a different Hogwarts™ classroom. When placed together, they connect to create an innovative 360-degree play space.
• All LEGO® Harry Potter™ sets contain favorite characters, fun features and familiar locations from the popular movies. Captivating, convenient and a magical gift for any young witch or wizard.
• LEGO® pieces fulfil rigorous industry quality standards that ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time – and it’s been that way since 1958.
• LEGO® sets are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they satisfy rigorous global safety standards.