This magical LEGO® brick-built book playset opens to reveal a Hogwarts™ Herbology lesson, with familiar characters from the Harry Potter™ movies.
Open the brick-built playbook and step into the Hogwarts™ greenhouse! Professor Sprout is about to start her Herbology class. Get your spell book from the cupboard then join Cedric Diggory and Neville Longbottom™ as the Head of Hufflepuff™ begins the lesson. Water the enchanted plants, check out the pumpkin patch, then re-pot a magical Mandrake – and don't forget to put on your earmuffs!
• LEGO® Harry Potter™ Hogwarts™ Moment: Herbology Class (76384) is a brick-built playbook that opens and unfolds to reveal the Hogwarts greenhouse, where a Herbology lesson is taking place.
• Includes Cedric Diggory, Neville Longbottom™ and Professor Sprout minifigures, a spell book, pumpkin patch, watering station with bucket and golden faucet, and a greenhouse backdrop.
• Kids lift the cover to enter Professor Sprout's Herbology lesson. There is gardening equipment and enchanted plants to practice with – and safety warnings about the monstrous Mandrake!
• For ages 8 and up. A great gift for young witches and wizards looking for a different way to experience Harry Potter™ magic and excitement.
• This magical Hogwarts™ Moment set measures over 5 in. (12 cm) high, 3 in. (8 cm) wide and 1.5 in. (4 cm) deep – an ideal size for pick-up-and-play portability. It looks cool on a bookshelf, too.
• Features authentic accessories, such as a silver spade and pruning scissors, and a greenhouse setting that kids will know from famous scenes in the Harry Potter™ movies.
• There are other sets in the series to collect. Designed to recreate different magical classrooms, they can be placed together to produce a 360-degree Hogwarts™ play experience.
• All LEGO® Harry Potter™ sets are bursting with characters, features and locations from the magical movies to enchant and inspire endless imaginative play.
• LEGO® building components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are compatible and connect and pull apart consistently every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
• LEGO® sets are tested to the max to make sure they meet stringent global safety standards.