Introduce toddlers to animals and deliver developmental benefits with the build-and-play, pull-along Animal Train.Read more...
Little animal fans will love playing with the elephant, tiger, giraffe and panda. As toddlers build and rebuild, line up the carriages, place animals on and take them off the train and stack them on top of each other, they develop fine motor skills and discover a magical world of imaginative role play. Innovative features, like the giraffe's wobbling neck, add joy to this playful learning toy.
• Treat a toddler to the enchanting LEGO® DUPLO® My First Animal Train (10955). This versatile toy includes 4 buildable animals that are perfect for little hands to pick up, place and pull along.
• Includes a buildable elephant (4 pieces), tiger (2 pieces), giraffe (3 pieces) and panda (2 pieces), plus 4 push-along ‘carriages' with wheels.
• Kids build and rebuild, line up the carriages, place animals on and off the train and stack them on top of each other, developing fine motor skills as they enjoy imaginative role play.
• For children aged 18 months and up, this delightful playset has it all: hands-on creativity, imaginative play possibilities and developmental benefits. It’s a great gift for toddlers.
• Measures over 5 in. (14 cm) high, 17 in. (45 cm) long and 2 in. (6 cm) wide. Perfect for small hands to pick up and play with.
• Includes building cards showing life-size images of the models. Kids can position the bricks over the image as they build while parents teach their child about colors and shapes.
• The distinctive animals have different levels of building complexity to encourage toddlers’ construction skills. Special features, like the giraffe’s wobbling neck, add extra fun to the play.
• All LEGO® DUPLO® playsets are skillfully designed to incorporate features that encourage open-ended developmental play, so parents can share precious moments with their little ones.
• LEGO® DUPLO® playsets meet stringent industry quality standards to ensure they are easy for little fingers to pick up, place and pull apart – and it’s been that way since 1969.
• LEGO® DUPLO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they satisfy rigorous child safety standards.