When beats bump, meeples gotta dance. From headstands to footwork, you know your dance crew is the hottest around...but now it’s time to prove it.
Compete against rival crews for the world championship trophy in four one-minute dance offs, racking up crowd appeal by completing Routine cards.
• Each player has six dancers and two dance routines to start.
• Each dance routine needs certain dancers. For example, “House Party” requires two meeples on their sides, one on their feet, one on their head.
• Everyone rolls meeples as fast as they can, locking in useful rolls and re-rolling the rest, scoring points — crowd appeal — as they come together.
• After four one-minute dance rounds, the crew with the most crowd appeal wins the trophy.
• 24 heat-transfer printed meeples
• 24 scoring cubes
• 36 poker-sized cards
Ages 8+, 2-4 players, 5 minutes