Your cart is currently empty
Product image slideshow Items
Make a Harry Potter™ fan’s Christmas even more magical with this gift-a-day Advent calendar featuring 24 enchanting toys from the Harry Potter movies.
Share the buildup to Christmas Day with Harry Potter™ and make every day a magical event! There’s a door to open each day with a surprise Harry Potter toy hidden inside. The first 3 toys make a scene from the first movie, the next 3 days make a scene from the second movie, and so on. You’ll discover 7 famous minifigures and there’s even a game included to play once all the doors have been opened.
• A magical buildup to Christmas – Behind every door of the LEGO® Harry Potter™ Advent Calendar (76404) is a surprise toy from the Harry Potter movies
• Includes 7 minifigures – Harry Potter™, Sirius Black™, Moaning Myrtle™, Lord Voldemort™, Horace Slughorn, Nymphadora Tonks™ and Neville Longbottom™, plus iconic items from the Harry Potter movies
• Movie scenes to build – Toys from the first 3 days make a scene from the first movie, the next 3 days make a scene from the second movie, etc. Kids can also conjure up endless adventures of their own
• A gift that lasts all year long – The LEGO® Harry Potter™ Advent Calendar is a pre-Christmas treat for any young witch, wizard or Muggle™ aged 7+
• Many ways to play – The toys from this holiday calendar combine easily with other LEGO® Harry Potter™ sets to provide even more play-and-display possibilities
• Game included – Once all the doors have been opened, there’s a game included for kids to play using their newly acquired Harry Potter™ toys
• Part of an extensive range – LEGO® Harry Potter™ playsets put favorite characters, familiar locations and magical adventures into the hands of all young wizards, witches and Muggles™
• Quality guaranteed – LEGO® components fulfill stringent industry quality standards to ensure they are compatible and connect and pull apart consistently every time
• Safety assured – LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they satisfy rigorous global safety standards