Escape the real world for the Spider-Man universe with this LEGO® brick recreation of Venom – a rewarding project for adult fans of Marvel comics.Read more...
Recreate one of the most recognizable and feared characters in the Marvel Universe: Venom. This stunning build-and-display model captures the alien symbiote in all his authentic, gruesome detail. A guaranteed conversation piece, wherever it is displayed, this challenging but rewarding LEGO® model sits on a sturdy base with a stylish name plaque attached to the front.
• Build and display one of the most feared characters in the Marvel Universe with LEGO® Marvel Spider-Man Venom (76187) – a captivating build-and-display model created with adults in mind.
• The iconic alien creature, with its dagger-like teeth and long, twisting tongue, stands on a sturdy base with a stylish name plaque attached.
• This collectible piece of Marvel movie memorabilia will provide joy and satisfaction long after the hands-on, creative construction work is over.
• If you’re an adult Marvel fan or model-making enthusiast, this buildable movie-character replica is the perfect build-and-display project for you!
• Measuring over 7 in. (19 cm) high, 3 in. (9 cm) wide and 7 in. (19 cm) deep, this striking model is sure to generate attention and interest, whether displayed in your home or workplace.
• This collectible Venom display model provides stress-relieving escapism as the fascinating recreation emerges from the 565 LEGO® bricks.
• You can embark on this fascinating construction project immediately, thanks to the high-quality, printed instructions that are included.
• The range of LEGO® sets created with adults in mind are designed to deliver a satisfying build-and-display experience that will captivate any model-making enthusiast.
• LEGO® building kits meet rigorous industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
• LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet stringent global safety standards.