This LEGO® recreation of the distinctive Batman™ cowl provides a challenging and rewarding building experience for adult fans of the Caped Crusader™.Read more...
Capture forever the unique style of Batman™ with this challenging and rewarding LEGO® build-and-display model of the super hero’s distinctive cowl. With transparent bricks to represent the face and a stylish fact plaque attached to the base, the iconic helmet belonging to the protector of GOTHAM CITY™ will make an eye-catching centerpiece, wherever it is displayed.
• The LEGO® DC Batman™: Batman Cowl (76182) captures forever the unmistakable style of Batman in a captivating build-and-display model created with adults in mind.
• Measuring over 8.5 in. (22 cm) high, 4 in. (10 cm) wide and 4 in. (12 cm) deep, this captivating model provides an attractive conversation piece, whether displayed in your home or workplace.
• The collectible LEGO® DC Batman™ Batman Cowl offers a hands-on, stress-relieving building experience, as 410 LEGO bricks gradually transform into a stunning display model.
• This authentic LEGO® brick recreation of the iconic Batman™ helmet includes transparent pieces to represent the face and a stylish fact plaque attached to a sturdy base.
• Indulge your creative construction superpowers. This collectible piece of Batman™ memorabilia will provide pleasure and satisfaction long after the hands-on work has been completed.
• This build-and-display piece is ideal for any model-making enthusiast or adult fan of the Caped Crusader™. It makes a great birthday gift, Christmas present or personal treat.
• With its high-quality, easy-to-follow instructions, you can embark on this fascinating construction project as soon as you open the box.
• The range of LEGO® sets created with adults in mind are designed to deliver a satisfying build-and-display experience that will captivate any model-making enthusiast.
• LEGO® building kits meet rigorous industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
• LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet stringent global safety standards.