Your cart is currently empty
Product image slideshow Items
Fans can relive Star Wars: The Book of Boba Fett stories with this authentically detailed N-1 Starfighter and 4 popular characters.
Create your own exciting Star Wars: The Book of Boba Fett stories with The Mandalorian’s N-1 Starfighter. This brick-built model is just as beaten-up as the real thing – thankfully, Peli Motto is here with her BD Droid to help with repairs! Then launch your next mission from Tatooine with Grogu on board. And if you encounter enemies along the way, you can fire the torpedo to take out the threat!
• The Mandalorian’s N-1 Starfighter (75325) from Star Wars: The Book of Boba Fett – Fans can relive Star Wars: The Book of Boba Fett stories on Tatooine with this authentically detailed building toy
• 4 Star Wars™ characters – LEGO® minifigures of The Mandalorian, with a darksaber and a jetpack accessory element, and Peli Motto with a wrench, plus LEGO figures of Grogu and a BD Droid
• Play-inspiring features – The starfighter features a minifigure cockpit, passenger space for Grogu, a small cargo compartment, a spring-loaded shooter and lots of authentic bashed-up details
• Fun gift idea for ages 9 and up – Give this 412-piece buildable toy playset as a birthday present, holiday gift or special reward to creative kids who are into Star Wars: The Book of Boba Fett
• For play and display – This buildable N-1 Starfighter model measures over 2.5 in. (7 cm) high, 16.5 in. (42 cm) long and 11.5 in. (29 cm) wide, and can be displayed between playtimes
• App-assisted building – Find instructions in the box and on the LEGO® Building Instructions app, which features digital viewing tools to add to the fun, creative experience
• Building toys for all ages – Discover LEGO® Star Wars™ sets for kids and adult fans to recreate iconic scenes, make up their own stories or simply display the buildable models
• Premium quality – LEGO® bricks and pieces meet stringent quality standards, ensuring that they connect simply and securely
• Safety assurance – LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and carefully analyzed to make sure they comply with rigorous global safety standards