Recreate every iconic detail of Darth Vader’s helmet with this build-and-display model – part of a collectible LEGO® Star Wars™ series for adults.Read more...
Capture the sinister look of a Star Wars™ icon with this collectible Darth Vader Helmet build-and-display model. Take time out and immerse yourself in a complex creative challenge, recreating every authentic detail in LEGO® style. Then display it on the stand with its nameplate as a conversation-starting desk ornament at the office or as an eye-catching centerpiece at home.
• Escape the stresses of everyday life for a while and enjoy some quality time recreating every menacing detail of Darth Vader’s Helmet with this collectible LEGO® Star Wars™ building kit (75304).
• The iconic design of Darth Vader’s Helmet is recreated in LEGO® bricks to spark memories of classic Star Wars™ saga scenes, and the display stand with nameplate completes an impressive centerpiece.
• This set is part of a series of collectible LEGO® Star Wars™ build-to-display helmet models – look out for the new-for-May-2021 Scout Trooper Helmet (75305).
• This 834-piece set offers a complex, rewarding building experience and makes a top birthday, holiday or surprise gift for any Star Wars™ enthusiast, experienced LEGO® builder or hobbyist.
• Measuring over 8 in. (20 cm) high, 5.5 in. (15 cm) wide and 5.5 in. (14cm) deep, this buildable Darth Vader Helmet model doesn’t need much space for display but makes a big visual impact.
• Buying this set for a huge Star Wars™ fan who is a LEGO® newcomer? No problem. It comes with easy-to-follow instructions so they can take on this complex build with the confidence of a Jedi Knight.
• This LEGO® Star Wars™ set for adults is part of a collection of premium-quality and fun building kits designed for you, the discerning hobbyist, who enjoys hands-on creative projects.
• Since 1958, LEGO® components have met rigorous industry standards to ensure consistent, secure connections and robust builds.
• LEGO® bricks and pieces are tested to the max to make sure they meet some of the most stringent safety standards on planet Earth – and in galaxies far, far away!